Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Mollichaff Applechaff is a dust-free, low sugar chaff for horses and ponies, with the natural goodness of apple.
This chaff adds fibre and bulk to horses and ponies' diets, prolonging feeding time and aiding digestion.
- With real diced apple pieces
- Made from the highest quality wheat straw
- Contains a light dressing of molasses
- Naturally high in fibre
- Contains added Limestone
Made from high quality straw, dust-extracted and lightly mixed with low sugar molasses, AppleChaff contains natural apple pieces and apple flavouring to give it a very appetising taste and smell. It is therefore ideal for fussy feeders, or simply to add variety tot he diet.