Delivery costs £7.00
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
The fabulous Tongue Twister is ideal for nervous horses or for those in smaller stables as the ball attaches securely to the stable wall rather than hanging from the roof. With inserts for two Little Likits, you can keep your horse entertained by using different flavours on each side, or even by just using one Likit at a time to make things more challenging!
Designed to be fixed to the stable wall, the Tongue Twister is ideal for less adventurous horses, or where space is at a premium.
- Multi-directional movement
- Ability to make more challenging by using one Little Likit at a time
- Able to use different flavours at the same time
Medium Difficulty - This product is designed to be fixed to a wall at wither height and is ideal for horses in smaller stables or for those that tend to ‘spook’ easily. Simply insert one or two Little Likits and as the horse uses the toy, the ball will spin making it harder for them to reach their reward. To increase the challenge insert just one Little Likit, gravity will pull the treat down. Studies have shown that environmental enrichment works best when animals are challenged with changes in their environment. Try regularly changing the flavour of the Little Likits and even move the location of the toy from time to time.