Delivery costs £7.00
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
This Grain Free low-fat recipe is perfect for senior dogs who love trout and salmon.
The grain-free range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Made with Trout, a low-fat source of protein naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which support skin, coat and joints.
Made with Asparagus, rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout & Salmon: Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 50% Total Trout & Salmon: Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
- Joint Care Pack: To help support cartilage for healthy joints in overweight dogs.
- Added Omega 3: To help support healthy skin & coat.
Digestive Health: Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of
healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives: Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 47.5%, Omega 6 1.4%, Omega 3 4%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 0.9%. Metabolisable Energy 340 kcal/100g
Ingredients: Trout & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Trout 30%,
Dried Salmon 11%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 4%, Salmon Oil 3%,
Salmon Stock 2% ), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (6%), Beet
Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins,
Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg),
Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/
kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)