Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
- Cleaner, safer poultry bedding
- Dust free wood fibre
- Absorbent, free drawing
- Biosecure - bacteria free*
- Traceable testing
- Reduced hot burn
- Perfect for all poultry and other small animals**
Please Note: This product may be supplied in plain white packaging.
The Easichick manufacturing process produces a very low dust content, fibre-chip bedding. This is unique to the poultry industry, where most other beddings are a by-product from a process (sawmills, joinery production, etc.). Easichick has been designed in conjunction with poultry farmers, and maximises best practice, durability and cost efficiencies.
During the manufacturing process, Easichick is treated to reduce the bacteria levels (moulds, yeasts, etc.) and reduce the TVC to a specific level, as recommended by poultry veterinarians.
Easichick is guaranteed to be Salmonella and mould free, ensuring quality. No product leaves the factory until satisfactory test results have been received from the laboratory.
*Using standard laboratory tests with a limit of detection of 20 organisms/gram (Aspergillus), 10 organisms/gram (enterobacteria) and 1 viable organism/25 g (Salmonella).
**Other animals who benefit from Easichick include: Hens at Home, Pigeons, Cage & Aviary Birds, Commercial Poultry, Turkeys and Small Animals