Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Chudleys Working Crunch is the ideal option for highly active dogs or gundogs needing to fuel a higher workload. The diet is formulated with increased protein inclusion for muscle recovery and strength, along with enhanced fat levels to maintain stamina when on the go. Working Crunch is packed with enhanced vitamins, amino acids, and trace nutrients which synergistically support a dog’s immunity, digestion, coat condition and general wellbeing.
Poultry meal (min 26%), Whole grain wheat, Whole grain maize, Chicken fat, Hydrolysed chicken, Whole grain oats, Full-fat linseed, Unmolassed beet pulp, Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Salmon oil, Seaweed, Dandelion leaves, Celery seed, Burdock root, Nettle leaves, Green lipped mussel, Glucosamine, Devil’s claw root, Blackcurrant, Rosemary, Pomegranate, Rosehips, Yucca schidigera, Beetroot.