Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Allen & Page Veteran Vitality is a high fibre, highly palatable and easy to chew feed for older horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work. Specially formulated for horses and ponies from the first signs of ageing, providing all the nutritional requirements for optimum health.
Ingredients: Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Wheat Feed, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Beans, Linseed Expeller, Grass Meal, Full Fat Soya, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Mint, Expelled Soya Oil, Yeast, Nettle, Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek, Di-calcium Phosphate, Cloves, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: E672 Vitamin A: 10k iu (as retinyl acetate); E671 Vitamin D3: 1.5k iu (as cholecalciferol); E3a700 Vitamin E: 200mg (as all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate); E3a311 Vitamin C: 200mg (as ascorbyl monophosphate) Trace elements: 200mg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1-Iron); 278mg Zinc Oxide (E6-Zinc); 160mg Manganous Oxide (E5-Manganese); 3.25mg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2-Iodine); 1.76mg Sodium Selenite (E8-Selenium); 83mg Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate (E4-Copper)
Nutritional Analysis: Oil 4%, Protein 12%, Fibre 16%, Starch 10%, Total Sugar 4.7%, Estimated DE 11MJ/kg, Vitamin A10000IU/kg, Vitamin D1500IU/kg, Vitamin E200mg/kg