Delivery costs £7.00
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
High fibre AdLib® Blox - ideal for good doers and laminitics
A high fibre feed that horses and ponies can eat 'ad lib' without putting weight on - a palatable feed, but with a low nutritional value.
A fusion of fibre comprising 50% our home-grown alfalfa and 50% dust-extracted oat straw.
In all our feeds we strive to keep the natural sugar content as low as possible, and we do not add molasses to ANY of our feeds.
The low nutritional value of AdLib® Blox makes them ideal for good doers and laminitis sufferers.