Delivery costs £7.00
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Eukanuba Mature & Senior Large Breed provides optimal nutrition for large breed dogs (25-40kg) aged 6 years onwards and giant breed dogs (>40 kg) aged 5 years onwards. Formulated to address the special nutritional needs of aging large and giant breed dogs such as - weight control, joint health, skin and coat, dental health and immunity. It also contains a carbohydrate blend scientifically proven to provide sustained energy helping maintain healthy activity levels. It contains high quality animal based protein, (chicken is our No 1 ingredient), fat, carbohydrate, fibres and important vitamins and minerals for the health and well-being of your aging dog.
Feeding your dog:
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. These guideline amounts are a starting point and your 5+ / 6+ year old dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Ingredients - Dried Chicken And Turkey (27%, A Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.52%), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed.