The J & M SOMMERVILLE LTD T/A SOMMERVILLE FEEDS Loyalty Programme offers registered pet owners the ability to earn points when they purchase products instore and online if loyalty card on system instore.
By registering or activating a card you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below as well as our Privacy & Copyright terms.
- Loyalty Programme cards are available from in store and are activated by providing a valid mobile phone number or email.
- The Loyalty programme requires use of a valid email address and registration with the Loyalty Programme to redeem points instore.
- The Loyalty Programme card and any associated points are provided by and will remain the property of J & M SOMMERVILLE LTD at all times.
- The programme is only open to:
- Persons aged 18 and over; and
- Residents of United Kingdom
on a one account per household
- Sommerville Feeds reserves the right to refuse accounts at its sole discretion.
- Sommerville feeds reserves the right to amend or terminate the programme at any time and will provide 28 days notice to users before doing so via email
- All personal details provided by the pet owner must be correct and it is the pet owner’s responsibility to inform us of any changes by updating their personal profile. We cannot be held liable for any loss of points due to missing or incorrect data or other such occurrence.
- Loyalty programme cards are:
- Non-transferable and only to be used by the registered user
- Not substitutable for cash alternatives
- Our Loyalty Programme card can be used to earn points against purchases instore and online. to use online you must have loyalty account instore with us.
- We reserves the right to alter points available on each product at its discretion and may provide promotional periods of increased points on selected products in selected stockists.
- We reserves the right to impose and alter maximum limits on points available over set periods.
- loyalty programme points are deemed to have no cash value.
- The Sommerville Feeds Loyalty card is not a cheque guarantee or credit card.
- Points will be classed as redeemed once exchanged.
- To qualify for points, cards must be presented at the time of purchase, points cannot be added retrospectively.
- Pet owners wishing to close their Loyalty Programme account may do so by contacting using the contact us by email.
- Sommerville Feeds holds the right to make a final decision on points awarded for any transaction at all times.
- Abuse or misuse will not be tolerated and we reserves the right to remove, recall, decline, withdraw or suspend any account or the programme at its discretion. This includes any promotional activities which may attract additional bonus points.
- Cards should be kept in a safe place. No responsibility can be taken by us for any loss associated with the loss or theft of Loyalty Programme cards.
- The Loyalty programme will not include account customers.