Versele-Laga Country Best Duck 1 & 2 Crumble - 5kg
Wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), toasted soya beans, genetically modified, sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, maize gluten feed, fish oil, calcium carbonate, wheat middlings, monocalcium phosphate, wheat bran, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
Crude protein 19.0%, Crude fat 5.5%, Crude ash 6.0%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Methionine 0.41%, Lysine 0.97%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Calcium 1.05%, Sodium 0.20%
3a672a Vitamin A 12000 IU, 3a671 Vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, E1 Iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 36 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.53 mg, E4 Copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 Manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 Zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, E8 Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
E1617 Endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 126.96.36.199) 1650 EPU/kg
E310 Propyl gallate 12 mg
• Period: From the first day until the young animals are full grown (+/- 13 weeks). Small waders at all ages.
• The feeds can be freely administered.
• Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days.
• Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
• For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.