Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
No soya or bulking agents
No wheat gluten
No dairy products or eggs Feeding Guide Natural Menu is a 100% natural, complementary wet pet food for dogs. It can be used as a tasty treat or topper as part of a balanced diet. If using the product for the first time, gradually introduce to your dog over a period of 5 days. It will take between 3-8 weeks to see the benefits of using Forthglade Natural Menu. Dog Size Dog Weight Trays per day
Small 0 - 10Kg ¼ to ½
Medium 10 - 25Kg ½ to 1
Large 25 - 40Kg 1 to 1½
Extra Large 40 - 70Kg 1½ to 2 Please ensure fresh drinking water is always available. Composition
Chicken (80%), Heart (8%), Minerals. Analytical Constituents
Crude Protein 12%, Crude Fibres 0.5%, Crude Oils & Fats 6%, Crude Ash 4%, Moisture 79% Additives
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, please keep refrigerated and use within 48 hours. Best served at room temperature. Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture.