Delivery costs £6.
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick, Stewarton.
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Burns Sensitive Pork & Potato is made with a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients designed for dogs to thrive.
Burns Pork & Potato is a complete, hypo-allergenic food for adult dogs. Burns Pork & Potato can be used for the nutritional management of certain diet related health problems or as an alternative to Veterinary and Prescription diets and is ideal for dogs prone to digestive upset or intestinal distress.
- Complete Hypo-allergenic Dog Food
- For Adult & Senior Dogs
- Easily Digested
- Single Protein Source
- No Artificial Colours or Preservatives
Developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns, Burns Sensitive Dog Food is formulated without ingredients such as wheat, soya, dairy, artificial colourings and artificial preservatives which are known to cause symptoms of food intolerance.