Delivery costs £7.00
Free delivery over £250.
Our vans are on the roads Monday to Friday delivering locally across Ayrshire
We cover different areas on set days of the week.
Orders must be placed before 4.30pm the day before your delivery day or we will deliver next time in your area.
- KA3 – Fenwick
- KA1 – Fiveways.
- KA5 – Sorn, Mauchline, Failford, Catrine, Tarbolton, Stair
- KA18 – Auchinleck, Cumnock, New Cumnock, Muirkirk, Ochiltree
- KA1 – Hurlford, Kilmarnock.
- KA2 – Kilmarnock, Symington, Dundonald, Crosshouse
- KA3 - Fenwick, Stewarton
- KA4 – Galston, Moscow
- KA10 – Troon, Barassie, Loans
- KA11 – Springside, Dreghorn, Irvine
- KA12 – Irvine
- KA13 – Kilwinning
- KA16 – Newmilns
- KA17 – Darvel
- KA24 - Dalry
- KA25 - Kilbirnie
- KA6 – Ayr, Mossblown, Drongan, Coylton, Patna, Dalmellington
- KA7, KA8, KA9 – Ayr, Monkton, Prestwick, Dunure.
- KA19 – Maybole
- KA20 – Stevenston
- KA21 – Saltcoats
- KA22 – Ardrossan
- KA23 – West Kilbride, Seamill
- KA29 – Fairlie, Largs, Skelmorlie
- KA30 – Largs
Our strong family values and traditions
are core to the Burgess story. For
generations we have produced the finest
quality foods for people, pets and animals.
Our 200 year heritage in agriculture has
helped forge strong relationships with the
farming community and the ingredients
for our recipes are sourced locally
The health and happiness of animals is
our number one goal and our expert
knowledge in nutrition helps us achieve
this. Of course as animal lovers ourselves,
we’re also passionate about making great
quality, tasty foods."
Tasty complete dry food with moist beefy chunks. Basted in real meat juices and maize free.